The Institutional Membership:
The HR Club is an association of HR Directors, Vice Presidents, Managers and Executives working in the industry. Currently there are more than 40,000 HR members in 31 locations across India. The members of The HR Club interact regularly through online and offline meets.
The membership of The HR Club is now open to institutions and students across India. Please scroll down to read more about how The HR Club can help you place your students better and the benefits of becoming an Institutional Member of The HR Club.
Institutional Membership Fee: Rs 10, 000 for one year
What you get?
• Membership for 2 faculties worth Rs: 4,000
• Membership for 20 students worth Rs: 6,000
• 4 free ads in Campus Bytes worth Rs 4,000
Benefits of Institutional membership:
• Your institute’s name would feature as a Chapter of The HR Club in the club’s website. This would be visible to all the 40,000 members of The HR Club who visit the website regularly.
• The HR Club would put up a board at a prominent place near the entrance of your institution specifying that your institution is a local Chapter of The HR Club. We would also be informing all the HR managers in your area about the local chapter in your institution.
• A certificate of institutional partnership would be issued to your institution so that you can display it in your premises.
• 4 free ads worth Rs 4, 000 in the Campus Bytes section of the weekly The HR Club digest. You could showcase the ranking of your institute by any agency, placement track record, seminars or conferences organised by your institution or invite HR professionals for your placements
• A Student Brochure of all The HR Club student members would be prepared and sent to all the 40,000 HR Club members. This would showcase your students and your institute to the leading companies of India.
• You could organise one evening talk every two months in your campus by a senior HR professional from The HR Club. All your students and faculty members can participate in this talk. The HR Club would also send an invite to its local members intimating about the talk. This would enable your students to interact with corporate leaders and update their knowledge.
• You could add a better branding and reach to your National and International Conferences by partnering with The HR Club. These events can be held under the joint aegis of The HR Club and your institution thereby helping you to reach out to over 40,000 HR managers across the country.
Additional FREE benefits for your 22 Members
• The HR Club Weekly Digest – A weekly online digest of The HR Club focusing on latest trends and member discussions, opinion polls and job openings.
• All the members are eligible to attend the offline meets and evening talks at the chapter level for free
• Access to Online Community - The members get access to online community which enables them to seek help on HR issues and problems from peers
• Online Knowledge Hub – The HR Club has a huge knowledge pool of HR Articles, Presentations, Surveys, Anecdotes and experiences.
Discounted benefits for Members
• All the members are eligible to attend paid programs using the concessional fee offered to members.
• The HR Club National Conference – an annual event by The HR Club to keep you updated about the Best Practices in the HR industry and to Network with fellow HR Professionals from various organizations
• The HR Club Learning Forum –Certified Public programs on HR and other behavioural skills
• The HR Club Webinars – virtual sessions with leading industry experts
Campus2Corporate : Annual National Contest for Engineering and Management Students
As an initiative to create an awareness among the students about the Employability Skills that industry looks for in a young professional, The HR Club annually organises Campus2Corporate a National Contest for Engineering and B-Schools.
Around 1700 students from 85 institutions across 35 locations of India participated. We list here some of the prominent institutions who participated in the contest:
• IIM Ahmedabad
• IIM Bangalore
• IIM Indore
• IIM Shillong
• IIM Lucknow
• IIM Raipur
• IIM Kozhikode
• FMS, Delhi
• T A Pai Management Institute, Manipal
• Welingkar, Mumbai
• Welingkar, Bangalore
• Alliance University-School of Business, Bangalore
• Xavier Institute of Management, Bhubaneswar
• Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies, Mumbai
• Goa Institute Of Management, Goa
• ITM University, Delhi
• Lingayas University
• IIT, Madras
• IIT, Roorkee
• IIT, Gandhinagar
• BITS Pilani - Hyderabad Campus
• BITS, Pilani
• Indian School of Mines, Jharkhand
The various rounds of the Contest are judged by leading HR professionals from the industry. The HR Club has prepared a special e-brochure of the CVs of all the Rank Holders in the State Level round and is sending the same to all its 40,000 members.
You can also ensure that your students achieve state level ranks by opting for special coaching for C2C from The HR Club at a nominal fee. The coaching would increase the employability skills of your students, help them get better placements and also increase the branding of your institution in the eyes of the HR fraternity.
Annual Fee for institutional membership : Rs 10,000
Now you can avail of Lifetime institutional membership for Rs 40,000
To become an institutional member of The HR Club, write to us on email@example.com or call on 022-41570100
The HR Club